Commercial Gas and Electricity Management Solutions
Use our market leading commercial energy calculator to obtain maximum savings against your current annual bills. Thousands of small and large companies across the UK have already partnered with us and reduce costs by lowering their consumption usage through advanced management software.
Our trained specialist BusinessEnergy.com advisors are committed to supplying the right products and services to improve efficiencies and lower costs. Enter your company profile online or contact our customer services team on 0800 002 9822 for quotes.
Compare Prices from 20+ Trusted Providers
The long term wholesale market trend is forecast to remain higher. Recent market research (1) shows that 59% of customers could make annual savings of up to 70% by switching contracts. Most suppliers allow you to fix terms for three years to mitigate risk and aid budgeting. Average dual fuel bills have seen reductions from £4,200 to £2,250.
(1) The business barometer independent research survey shows 41% of companies changed tariffs during the year, with 43% stating they would not move due to low competition in the market.
Dedicated High Volume Consumption Advisors
Multi-site buildings and large kWh consumers of power use our specialist smart metering division. You'll access competitive, effective tendering and results driven solutions from our broker team to procure gas and electricity contracts. By implementing our analytics programs, you can also improve heating and lighting consumption efficiencies.
Management Data, Analysis and Research
Our commercial consulting division undertake on-site audits, surveys and sustainability initiatives to improve management information and implement cost effective solutions. These tailored software products are completely customisable to your business. Read the guides below for more information.
- Market trends, research and statistics
- Calculate gas bills from kWh readings
- Guide to switching contracts
Information Required for Pricing
Renewal letters contain prices higher than market averages, and you should not accept the terms offered to you. On average, customers are offered rates 30% higher than their existing contracted prices and baseline industry trends.
In order to renew at competitive prices, follow these steps:
- Ensure you terminate your current contract according to your contractual terms. Your original contract clauses contain your window of termination.
- For multi-site locations, obtain the bottom line of numbers for each MPAN. These are stamped on the physical meter or printed on a recent invoice.
- With 16,000 or more tariff permutations and regional differences, your exact address and postcode will provide the most accurate quote.
Industry Help and Advice
The industry has a trade association to help consumers and companies with expert advice and assistance. The London Energy Efficiency Fund provides financial assistance to promote efficient buildings and controls. The Ombudsman Services will mediate any complaints on your behalf.