Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all visitors to the website https://www.businessenergy.com and form the relationship you have while browsing and using the site.
Information About Us
https://www.businessenergy.com is a website operated and managed by Teneric Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04164858 and have our registered office address at 70 Hyperion Road, Stourton, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY7 6SB.
- We try to ensure that all information provided is accurate to the best of our ability. We do not warrant or accept any liability as to the accuracy nor any decisions you make based on the data provided.
- The website uses a secure internet connection. Any information you provide on our online forms or to our customer services team gets protected from any external intervention.
- If you complete our quote form, you provide consent for your data to be shared with an associated company to enable you to get quotes from the energy companies. Your data never gets shared for any other use.
- Our company owns the copyright to all information presented on this website including words, graphics, pictures, design elements and branding.
Conditions of Use
Below are additional conditions for all visitors using the website.
- You may not use any of the information contained on this website for any commercial use unless you receive explicit and prior authorisation from us.
- You should not attempt to inject any viruses or malicious harm to our hosting provider or website in any manner. Such activity falls under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 which contains penalties for these types of acts.
- We attempt to make the website available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Instances outside or under our control may make the site inaccessible which we are not held liable.
- Any external links provided are for your information only. These third-party websites may have different terms and privacy policies from ours and you should read those when visiting the sites. We make no claim over the information provided from external websites.
- You use the site and information contained entirely at your own risk. You explicitly imply there is no liability on us for any financial or other loss you may incur from using this website.
- All terms and notices are subject to the laws in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. The website primarily focuses on these regions, but others may use the information.
The website does not contain any third-party advertising in any form. To cover our costs, we receive a variable commission from contracts you may sign up for your company. You are not obligated in any way to accept any recommendations we make to you.
There are no charges for our services. By providing your details online we will telephone to validate your details and provide a detailed quote.
Complaints and Communications
If you wish to lodge a complaint, garner additional information or delete your data from our databases under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please use our contact form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll attend to your enquiry.